Summer Programs are Here!
Summer is a great time to help your child practice skills they learned during the school year or catch up on some that they may have missed. This will be our second year offering our kindergarten readiness program for children 4-6 years of age. This summer program is ideal for children who have mild to moderate physical and/or language skills. Our groups will be covering a variety of skills related to early childhood development such as fine motor, gross motor, language, pretend play, social skills, and academic skills.
We cap our groups at six children so we can maintain a 3:1 child to teacher ratio. This summer program has been designed to help foster skills your child may be working on speech or occupational therapy. Our kindergarten program will be taught by our student interns who are working on their master’s degree in speech and occupational therapy.
While children who attend camp do not need to be identified as having difficulties with speech or occupational therapy, we are here to help if they need extra support! All summer programs will meet in our gym at 9am, children should be picked up at 12pm in the main office. We ask that you please pack your child a healthy snack each day.
Please see below for the various summer program options, select the dates and format that will work best for your family. We will schedule people based on the order we receive their application and deposit.
- 2 Days: Group meets on Tuesday and Thursday. This option is ideal for children who need a little extra support or are looking to work on social skills during the summer.
- 3 Days: Group Meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Students will have the advantage of participating in a more structured routine. This is a great option for families who have other summer programs, sports and outings planned!
- 5 Days: Students who are in need of consistent structure and training will benefit from the daily format. Each day students will learn new topics and be able to build upon topics covered in previous days. Students who require additional support will thrive in this groups.
- Age: Children 4-6 years
- Abilities: Mild to moderate physical and/or speech and language delays
- Time: 9 am to 12 pm (meet in the gym)
- Dates: July 10th- July 28th