– You will be handling a lot of personal and administrative tasks for the executive director of our pediatric therapy clinic both IN and OUT of the office so you must have reliable transportation and be very trustworthy.
– Personal assistant: Tasks will include but are not limited to care for owner’s baby during office hours, occasional evening babysitting, accompanying owner to overnight conferences to assist with childcare, picking up older child from daycare/school, driving to various activities, researching various topics, making travel arrangements, grocery shopping
– Administrative Assistant: Tasks will include but are not limited to the following. Talking to clients on the phone, scheduling new clients, sending invoices, requesting payment of invoices, filing
– You are the right person if you enjoy being face-to-face with people and can handle yourself with professionalism and compassion. Many of our patients are overwhelmed due to challenging children and need the right type of person, who does NOT take things personally, and that can be understanding yet firm.
– You will be the authority at the front desk so confidence is a must. This job is not for everyone but the right person will love it. The pay comes with benefits if you wish and you can earn vacation pay and bonuses.
– Our staff you’ll be working with–and sometimes have to confront/discipline–are all professionals but yet also very fun-loving. We have a very special team that cares for one another so if we don’t like you, it won’t work. Apply at your own risk.
The job hours are flexible (part-time) and if you are good then full-time will be available should you choose.
There is a lot of room for growth so you must be EXTREMELY motivated!
**Important** If this sounds like you, then call show contact info x 301
and leave the following information:
2) Where do you live (city)
3) Why do you want this position
4) Why should we hire you?
5) What are your personal interests?
** After calling with the above information please send an email to info[at]JLDtherapy.com answering the below listed questions. In the subject line please put “I want to work here!”
1) What is your current availability?
2) When are you absolutely not able to work?
3) Are you interested in full or part time or either?
4) What pay range are you looking to make?
5) What did you like about your last job?