FREE Workshop on Creating Confidence for “First Tastes with Baby”
If you had the confidence to start feeding your baby correctly and knew the what to expect, what would that be worth to you?
If you answer yes then this is the class for you!
Is your child ready for solids?
Are you wondering how to introduce foods to your baby?
Are you hesitant to try new foods with your baby?
Does your baby refuse to try new foods?
Does your child frequently spit out food?
Do you need to distract your child to get him or her to eat?
Is your baby gagging or having trouble with certain foods?
A lot of parents who have taken an interest also have lots of reservations! How do you get over the fear of choking? My baby has no teeth… how will they actually eat this food? Do you dive right in and give them whatever we are eating or start off slow?
First and foremost, stop panicking!
Every parent is going to know when their child is ready for solids. These are just common readiness signs that your child is ready to dive right on include:
- Making attempts to grab food during mealtimes
- Development of the “pincer” grasp.
- Opens up their mouth at the sight of a spoon coming towards them.
- Sits up well without any support.
- Makes chewing motions.
- Good overall health.
If your baby is showing any of these signs then you should come join us for our First Baby Tasters Class! This FREE 45 minutes class can answer all of your questions on how to introduce your child to new foods and put your hesitations to ease! We will be covering general information on babies development related to eating and feeding. Both families who plan to use pureed foods and baby lead weaning will benefit from the information presented.
During this class you will learn …
- The #1 trouble parents run into when introducing food
- The advise you should avoid like the plague
- The 3 step method to teaching your baby to love mealtimes
- The secrets no one will tell you because most don’t know.
In Addition Learn more about…
- How to develop your child’s palate to different foods, and best foods to start with once you start introducing foods regardless if you choose to use puree or baby lead weaning approach.
- Determining when your child is ready for solids
- Create fun and creative moments for infant to enjoy food taste, texture, color, and smell
- Build confidence in a loving and nurturing mealtime
- Set up mealtime schedules for to get the most of this experience.
- Which homemade/commercial foods are the easiest and safest to start
- Easiest way to start incorporating solids into your daily meals
If you want to create a fun, positive, and nurturing mealtime to your baby to solids or if you’ve already started and are struggling and looking for helpful tips to making mealtime go smoothly…
Then this is the class for you!
Register now to be notified of the next class. This event is limited to the first 10 people that register.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (408) 337-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org